The thought of cancellation of a ticket may be quite painful, mainly when it comes to paying an additional charge while performing such. Looking into these, we bring to you this page which includes the information on Allegiant Airlines’ cancellation policy which will guide you through the procedure so as to save both time and cash.
Allegiant Airline Cancellation Policy on Covid-19
The cancellation policy regarding the pandemic of COVID-19 is stated below:
Non-Trip Flex Tickets:
- Purchasing tickets on April 30, before 11:59 p.m, then the passenger can cancel the flight without paying a penalty fee.
- After cancellation, an Allegiant Credit Voucher will be forwarded to the passenger worth of the flight ticket value for the future trip but no refund will be initiated.
- On the other hand, for tickets purchased on May 1, after 12:00 a.m, passengers will be able to cancel the ticket by paying a fee of 25 USD.
- Once cancellation is done they will receive the Allegiant Credit Voucher and no refund.
Trip Flex Tickets:
- On purchasing a Trip Flex ticket, customers do not need to pay any cancellation fee to Allegiant airlines.
- Trip Flex can be wielded only once to cancel the ticket.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of booking over the phone, then refund will be issued. Whereas cancellation is done online, then customers will receive the voucher on Allegiant Credit.
The vouchers on Allegiant Credit, furnished before 10 April, have a validity of 365 days from the date of the original booking.
Vouchers that are issued after 10 April, have the validity of 2 years from the date of the original booking.
The vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy 24 hours
According to Allegiant airline’s cancellation policy 24 hours, customers can cancel the flight within 24 hours from the time of booking and can receive a full refund, if booked a flight prior 7 days from departure. The cancellation 24 hours Allegiant Airlines policy is applicable to all ticket types.
Allegiant Airlines cancellation fees
On Standard tickets:
- Canceling Standard ticket on non-Trip Flex after 24 hours from purchase then, a fee of 25 USD (generally 75 USD)/ Passenger/Segment until the Covid relaxations.
- On Trip Flex, cancellation made within 24 hours of booking will allow you to cancel without paying any cancellation fee.
On Award Tickets:
If purchasing Trip Flex with an Award ticket, then no fee is required to cancel the booking.
Note: If a ticket is bought by using the points, then no points will be reverted back to the account; rather, a credit voucher will be applicable for you to wield it later.
How to cancel Allegiant Airlines Flight
As per the cancellation policy for Allegiant Airlines, both Online and Offline methods are available to cancel the flight booking.
The steps to cancel Allegiant reservations online are:
A. Visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines at www.allegiantair.com
B. Next, click on the ‘Manage Travel’ button.
C. On the next page, select the desired option.
D. In the next step, fill in the required information.
E. Then, choose the flight to cancel.
F. Further, hit the option on ‘Cancel Booking’ and then confirm your cancellation.
The booked flight will get canceled and a credit voucher will be applied for the remaining balance after the deduction of the cancellation fee.
Allegiant Airlines reservations cancellation policy on Refund
The refund policy on Allegiant Air includes all refund types, even the unused services due to cancellations and oversells.
This policy covers:
- The refund will be initiated from the original payment method.
- The refunds on a debit card will be sent to the same card number within 7 days from the date of request.
- Request for refund needs to be sent through the official website or directly to:
Allegiant Travel Company
Customer Relations Department
Las Vegas, NV 89137
P.O Box: 371730
Hope, this guide is helpful for the reader.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198