Brainly is the platform of learning where the students are able to support each other regarding homework and solve doubts about their studies. It has more than 150M users which mostly comprise high-school and middle school students.
Many of the content of Brainly is accessible for free but for verified clues, the users need to get a subscription to Brainly Plan.
But if you are now looking to cancel your Brainly subscription and do not want to continue making payments on it, then simply read this blog till the end. Here we shall illustrate the topic of ‘How to cancel Brainly Plus subscription’ with the methods that you can use by following the stated steps.
How To Cancel A Subscription On Brainly
Brainly Plus is available through its website and also on iOS and Android devices. The mode of cancellation in many of the cases relies upon the channel or platform, the one you have wielded earlier for getting the subscription.
How to cancel a Brainly subscription on an iOS device
So if you use Brainly on the iPhone or any other iOS device, then for the Brainly subscription to cancel you need to do it on your App Store.
The steps to follow are:
Firstly, launch the ‘Settings’ application on your device.
Click on your ‘Profile Name’.
Next, scroll below to locate the Subscriptions section.
Once you find it, hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab
In the next step, search for the ‘Brainly Plus subscription’, the one you desire to cancel.
Now, tap the button on ‘Cancel Subscription.
Finally, select the ‘Confirm’ option.
Once you complete these steps, a confirmation email will be sent to you from Apple on your successful cancellation of the subscription.
How to cancel your Brainly subscription on an Android device through Google Play Store
Here are the steps you need to perform:
- First, open the ‘Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- In the next step, click on the hamburger icon with three horizontal lines to access the ‘Menu’ tab.
- Now, scroll below to get the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Next, select the ‘Brainly Plus’ subscription from the list provided to you.
- Then hit the option on ‘Cancel subscription
- Lastly, make sure to carefully follow the instructions prompted to you in order to complete the cancellation procedure.
How to cancel my Brainly subscription via the Website
In case you have signed up for the Brainly Plus subscription through its official website, then the steps to follow for a Brainly cancel subscription are:
- Visit the official website of Brainly from any of your devices.
- Next, select the button ‘Login’ from the upper right menu.
- Now, enter the required credentials to log in to the account.
- In the next step, navigate to the ‘Profile icon’.
- Tap on the ‘Account Settings’ section from the menu prompted on your screen.
- Then, hit the ‘Subscription’ button.
- At last, click the option on ‘Cancel my Subscription’ and the process is completed.
Hence, above mentioned are the methods you can opt to perform for the Brainly subscription cancellation.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198