Masterclass classes are a great means to acquire knowledge from the executives of the respective fields, understand important insights, and many more features.
But if you have got the subscription and do not wish to continue it further then you can simply follow the methods discussed below on Masterclass cancel subscription.
How to cancel Masterclass subscription renew automatically on iOS device
Here are the instructions you must follow:
Firstly, go to ‘Settings’ on the device.
Click on ‘Apple ID’ tab.
Next, hit the section on ‘Subscriptions’.
Now, all of your subscriptions will be listed on your screen. Then from the menu choose ‘Masterclass’ subscription, the one to cancel.
Lastly, tap on the ‘Cancel subscription button to confirm the subscription cancellation.
How to cancel Masterclass subscription on Google Play Store
If you have purchased the subscription via Google Play Store, then the steps you need to perform are:
- Go to Google Play Store on the Android device.
- Navigate to the ‘Menu’ tab
- Next, choose the section on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Now, click on ‘Masterclass subscription’, the subscription you are looking to cancel.
- Then hit the option on ‘Cancel subscription’.
- Further, make sure to follow the instructions prompted by the Google Play Store to successfully complete the process of cancellation.
How to cancel my subscription to Masterclass through Email
The steps to incur are:
- Write an email requesting Masterclass Customer Support.
- Through the email, state to the team that you want to cancel the Masterclass subscription and ask them to do it so along with getting a refund on the remaining period from the ongoing billing cycle.
- Furnish all the relevant details related to your account with the email.
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also, make sure to ask about the confirmation email in view of the completion of the cancellation.
Note: In order to be eligible for a refund from the Masterclass you must cancel the purchase of the subscription within the initial 30 days of paying for the purchase and you are also required to share your transaction ID with Masterclass. You can find this on your email, the one you wield to sign in with the Masterclass.
How To Cancel Masterclass Subscription Through Website
Heading below are the steps to follow to cancel Masterclass via its website:
Step1: Visit the official website of Masterclass through your device from the preferred web browser.
Step2: Next, enter the required details to log in to the Masterclass account.
Step3: In the next step, move to the ‘Settings’ tab.
Step4: Then, select the button on ‘Cancel’ which is located below the subscription tab.
Step5: Lastly, Masterclass may prompt you to answer a few of the queries before making the cancellation. Follow as asked and instructed which will finally lead to canceling the subscription successfully.
Therefore, we hope through this article you can easily cancel your Masterclass subscription without any complications. Still, if you face any issues you can contact the representative team of Masterclass for guidance.