Acorns are known to be the easiest and largest investment application in the 21st Century.
Its progress is hard to ignore as It has millions of subscribers and billions of them under its management.
It is seen that plenty of them have attempted it but found it not to be useful for their use. And thereby decided to cancel my Acorn TV subscription.
You will be thankful to know that the company has simplified the easy way to cancel the subscription on Acorns so that you can move to some other stuff.
In this article, we will guide you on ‘How to cancel Acorns Subscription’ on its website and also on your Amazon FireStick device.
How to cancel an Acorns subscription?
If you wish to cancel the Acorns subscription then simply go through the steps that are stated below to cancel Acorns in no time.
- Login to Acorns account:
To cancel the Acorns subscription through the browser, go to https://signin.acorns.com and log in to the Acorns account with the relevant details.
- Navigate to the Subscription page:
Once you log in, directly navigate to the page on a subscription or you can visit https://app.acorns.com/close-account to know the option to cancel the account.
- Hit on the ‘Cancel Acorns’ tab:
Now, on the subscription page, you will get the option to Cancel your Acorns subscription. Once you get this option, hit the tab on Cancel.
- Follow the guide on cancellation and provide the required information:
Acorns may want to know the reason for the cancellation to improve the service for their customers. So answer it if they ask you any questions to carefully go with the cancellation.
- Confirm the cancellation:
Lastly, make confirmation by rechecking your Acorns account via logging in, to check if the account has been canceled successfully.
How to cancel an Acorns subscription account via the App
Here are the steps to cancel Acorns on the App:-
- Launch the Acorns App
- Navigate to the ‘Your Account’ section
- Next, go to the ‘Subscription’ tab
- At last, select the ‘Cancel Acorns’ button.
How to cancel Acorn TV on Amazon
On signing with Acorn TV with Amazon billing on the FireStick TV, the only way you can manage your subscription is through the website of Amazon.
So the steps on how to cancel Acorn TV on Firestick via Amazon.com are as follows:-
- First, to begin with, visit https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions on the preferred web browser.
- Then, look for a subscription to Acorn TV.
- Next, click the tab on Actions.
- Now, select the button on Edit payment information.
- In the next step, tap on the View billing history button.
- At last, hit the option on Cancel your subscription to complete the cancellation process.
Ines Hackett laid the stone of howto-cancel.com a digital platform which is mainly designed to solve all sorts of confusions on cancellation of the subscriptions accounts. She being an enthusiastic internet client has marked to be a professional when it comes to the knowledge on cancellation procedures. This platform on howto-cancel.com expresses and includes every detail on cancellations for the users so that one can get rid of the redundant subscription at ease.
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964