To have a Bumble Subscription will bring to you the features to get contact with your potential members, pals, partners, business colleagues, or friends.
Bumble being a social app, when there is a match, the first step is to be taken by the women to contact as a sign to nurture equality.
The Bumble app in its basic form does not make any charges i.e free whereas the premium form of Bumble namely the Bumble Boost needs to pay a charge.
As per the business enterprise statistical company DMR, it is believed that Bumble has nearly 55 million users all over the world and 72 out of 100 members were from 35 years below. Till today, there were 850M matches and more than 5000 engagements and weddings that had started through the Bumble social app subscriptions.
But if you think that the subscription you bought with the Bumble app does not meet your requirements anymore and you are confused about ‘How do I cancel my Bumble subscription’ then you are at the right platform. Here in this article, we bring to you the different methods of Bumble cancel subscriptions depending on the device you used while making your subscription.
How To Cancel A Bumble Subscription On Various Devices
Depending on the device you use there are various ways through which you can cancel the subscription to Bumble easily on your smart devices.
- On Android
- On iPhone
- On Google Play.
How To Cancel Bumble Subscription On Android
If you subscribed to Bumble and made payment by using your credit card through your Android device then here is how you can cancel Bumble subscription on your android device.
- You can go to the official website from any of your preferred browsing sites and open the Bumble app to cancel its subscription.
- Now on the top left side of your home screen click on the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Then, hit on the ‘Bumble Boost’ tab, placed below the profile photo.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage your Subscription’ section.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ option.
Thus, by following the above steps you can easily complete the task on Bumble cancel the subscription on Android device.
How To Cancel A Subscription On Bumble Boost On Google Play
If you subscribed to the Bumble Boost social app through Google Play, here it is that you need to obey for the Bumble subscription to cancel on Google Play:
- At first, navigate to the ‘Google Play Store’.
- Now, search for the ‘Account’ option in the Play Store menu list.
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and a drop-down list of your active subscriptions will be shown.
- Then from the list select the ‘Bumble subscription’ to open.
- Now click on the ‘Cancel’ button to end your Bumble Boost subscription.
How Do I Cancel My Bumble Subscription On iPhone Or An iPad
Owning an iPhone or an iPad and you are looking on the process on how do you cancel your Bumble subscription on your iOS device, then you need to go through the following points step by step for a successful cancellation of your Bumble subscriptions:
- Go to your ‘Settings’ to open it on your smart device.
- Now, select on the ‘iTunes Store and App Store’ tab.
- Then tap on your Apple ID that is on the upper side of your display screen.
- Next, click on ‘View Apple ID’, you might have to Sign in, to open the page.
- Now, select on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Then select for the subscription that you wish to cancel or manage.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option to cancel the Bumble subscription.
How To Cancel My Subscription On Bumble Through DoNotPay App
Sometimes it happens that you don’t wish to waste much of your time or do not have much patience to wait for the cancellation of Bumble Boost subscription then here we bring to you a better option for cancellation. The ‘DoNotPay’ app helps to cancel the subscription on Bumble with less time and effort.
In order to cancel your Bumble subscription through DoNotPay, then you need to follow the below-described points:
- Go to the DoNotPay app on your web browser or you can download the app in the iOS version from the Apple Store for free.
- Click on the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option.
- Now, enter the service name in the blank field as ‘Bumble Boost’ the one you wish to cancel.
A confirmation mail will be sent to you on your registered email, on successful completion of the cancellation with Bumble subscription.
Hence, you can choose any of the above-illustrated methods on how to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription with ease from your smart devices.