Scribd is one of the American digital collections of audiobooks and e-books subscription that allows it, users, to get access to more than one million records of books, magazines, documents, audiobooks, articles, and many more. Scribd has about sixty millions of documents and magazines on its open platform. There are over 1 million paid users throughout the world with Scribd.
Sometimes it happens that you may realise that you do not need the subscription any more or you are unable to give the time in it and thus paying the fee for the service which you now hardly use.
If you cancel your free trial within the given trial period on Scribd you won’t be charged to pay a fee and will get access to use it services until your trial period ends but if you cancel Scribd after the trial you may be charged as a membership fee on Scribd buteven after your cancellation you will get to use it service until the billing cycle ends.
Here we will bring to you to clear all your confusion on ‘How to cancel Scribd subscription?’ along with its process.
How To Cancel A Scribd Membership Through Different Method On Both Free Trial And Paid Membership
So when it comes for the cancellation of Scribd subscription, it allows the subscribers with two methods in order to cancel the membership with Scribd.
(A). Online method.
(B). Via Email Method.
A. How To Cancel Scribd Through Online Method
In order to cancel the subscription on Scribd online, you need to follow the below steps:
Go to your selected web browser and visit the website of Scribd @scribd.com for cancellation.
Now ‘Log In’ into your Scribd account with the required credentials.
Next, click on your Profile icon at the right upper corner, a drop-down list will appear.
From the list, click on the ‘Account Settings’ section.
Now, select on the ‘Cancel Membership’ option under the ‘Membership and Payment Details’ tab.
A message will be sent to you on the successful cancellation of your Scribd account. You will get a confirmation mail on your registered email ID with the Scribd account as for future records on the successful cancellation of the Scribd subscription.
B. Cancel Subscription On Scribd Via An Email
If you wish to cancel your subscription through an email, you need to compose an email with your full name, address, membership ID and all the details and information related to your Scribd account specifying your reason to cancel membership account and then send it to email@example.com and ask the support of the customer helpdesk to forward it to the company so that they won’t charge you and your Scribd monthly subscription gets cancelled.
Cancel Scribd Refund
If you are thinking that if you will get any refunds on membership if you cancel it as a user, then your answer is ‘Yes’ because Scribd provides its members with a refund according to its terms and refund policy.
If you wish for a refund on your premium subscription that is not used, then you will need to deliver and make a request to the Scribd company within the 30days of your billing cycle from your payment credit card.
Make sure you do not use your membership on these 30 days otherwise you won’t get either partial or a full refund on your subscription. As Scribd does not pay refunds when you use your membership within these 30days.
How To Cancel Scribd Membership On Android
If you subscribed to Scribd and made payment by using your credit card through your Android device then here is how you can cancel your Scribd subscription on android device:
- You can go to the official website from any of your preferred browsing sites and open the ‘Scribd app’ to cancel its subscription.
- Now, click on the ‘Menu’ tab on the top left of your display screen.
- Then, hit on the ‘Scribd” tab, placed below the profile photo.
- Now, click on the ‘Manage your Subscription’ section.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ option.
Thus, by following the above steps you can easily complete the task on Scribd cancel a subscription on your Android device.
How To Cancel A Subscription Account With Scribd On iPhone
If you subscribed to Scribd and billed your payment on iPhone, then it is necessary that you have to cancel your subscription through the same procedure.
Here it is what you need to follow:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ to open it on your iPad, iPhone or on iPod Touch, a grey icon will appear on your display screen.
- Now, click on your name, this will be shown as the first option in the menu list. If your name does not appear, it means you need to Sign In with the required credentials.
- Click on the ‘Subscription’ tab, below the ‘Payment and Shipping’ option.
- If the tab does not appear, you can locate it by clicking on ‘iTunes and App Store’.
- Then enter your ‘Apple ID’ and then click on ‘View Apple ID’. Now the ‘Subscription’ button will appear.
- Now in the Subscription list, select on ‘Scribd’.
- Click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option and follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation.
Hence, we bring to you all the possible ways on how to cancel membership on Scribd in the simplest form depending on the device you use and the methods, so that you go through a hassle-free procedure during cancellation of your Scribd membership account.