Searching for methods to cancel Cinemax Amazon subscription?
Although Cinemax is recognized as one of the promising channels of entertainment in Prime video, a time may come when you get bored of it or have no more interest left for such a reason or another. Moreover, the subscription may also seem to be much more costly for you or might have watched the best programs available on it.
Thereby whatever may be the reason for your desire to cancel, Amazon Prime delivers all its members the possibility to cancel the subscription on Channels.
Looking into these, we have tried to collect all the information and details for you to cancel your Cinemax subscription on Amazon Prime Video by various methods that can be accessible.
How to cancel Cinemax Subscription on PC through the website
In order to cancel your Amazon Cinemax Channel subscription via the website on the PC you must follow the below-stated steps:
- Go to Amazon’s official website:
In the first step, go to the Amazon official website @Amazon.com on your Computer.
- Hit on ‘Accounts & Lists’ section.
Then, hit the section on ‘Accounts & Lists’ which is in the right-hand top corner of the displayed web page.
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ option:
Now, tap the option on ‘Sign In’ to log in to the account on Amazon by using the required details.
- Click on the ‘Accounts & Lists’ tab once again:
Next, once again click on the menu of ‘Accounts & Lists’.
- Select on ‘Membership & Subscriptions’ tab:
In the next step, select the tab on ‘Membership & Subscriptions’.
- Go and find ‘Cinemax’ on the Prime Video Channels:
After that, scroll below the ‘Prime Video Channels’ and look for the ‘Cinemax’ tab.
- Select the ‘Cancel Channel’ link:
Lastly, select the link on ‘Cancel Channel’ which is located just near it.
Once it is done the automatic billing will get stopped but it won’t include any refunds. Still, you will be able to access the contents on the channels till the period of your subscription term ends.
How to Cinemax cancel the subscription on Amazon through the Mobile App
Users can cancel their Cinemax subscription on Amazon Prime via the Phone.
Here are steps on how to achieve it:
- Launch the App on your device:
At first, launch Amazon Prime App on the mobile (or phone on which you have the access). If the app is not with you, you must go to the Amazon App Store and there you can download and install the application.
- Sign-In to the account:
Next, once the app gets launched, ‘Sign-In’ to the Amazon account (If not logged in).
- Click on the three stacked horizontal lines button:
Then, click on the menu button which is a three-stacked horizontal line on the top corner.
- Choose ‘Your Account’ section:
Now, choose the section on ‘Your Account.
- Click on the ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’ tab:
Next, click the tab on ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’
- Scroll below the list and hit the ‘Don’t see your subscription?’ option:
After that, scroll down the list on ‘Subscriptions’ and hit on the ‘Don’t see your subscription?’ option.
- Click the ‘Prime Video Channels’ button:
Now, click the button on ‘Prime Video Channels’.
- Move to ‘Cinemax’ and select the ‘Cancel Channel’ option:
In the last step, move to ‘Cinemax’ and select the option on ‘Cancel Channel’ which is just below it.
Once the subscription gets canceled, then the channel will get eliminated from the active subscriptions list. Nevertheless, you will still be able to use Cinemax, till the end of your subscription.
How to cancel a Cinemax subscription on Amazon on your TV
Are you streaming the content of Amazon Prime on your Smart TV or Fire TV? Then the only method you can perform is via the Amazon website or through the application of Amazon Prime Video as discussed above.
- Via the website:
Visit the Amazon website @Amazon.com and then simply follow the points that have been already stated in detail above.
- Through the Prime Video App:
Navigate to the Smart TV or Fire TV home screen. Choose and then open the application on Amazon Prime Video. Then you can perform the points that are described earlier above.
How to cancel my Cinemax Subscription through an Email, Phone, or Contact form
One more method is available for you to cancel the Cinemax Amazon subscription. You can also choose this method if you are finding it difficult from the methods that are mentioned ahead.
- Dial the Amazing Customer Service phone number at 000 1 206-922-0880 and talk with the rep to cancel the subscription on Amazon Prime Video
- You can also contact Amazon Customer support service via email. The steps are:
1. Log In to the Amazon Account.
2. Move to the page on ‘Contact’
3. Now, choose the details of the issues or queries that you are experiencing.
4. Scroll to the section on ‘Tell Us More.
5. Next, you need to select from the drop-down list:
Click on Prime
Now, hit on Management
And then click on Change Prime auto-renewal.
6. Go to the ‘Or talk to someone option and select the email button there.
7. Enter your issues in detail and then forward the Email. A rep will contact back and will provide guidance to you with the instructions for the Cinemax subscription Amazon cancel.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556