- The subscription of FuboTV one can watch more than 130 live events and 100 channels.
- Although you are using a FuboTV 7-day free trial on watching one live game or you are with the FuboTV subscription for months, yet one can go for the FuboTV subscription cancellation any time.
So looking into your interest, we bring to you on ‘How to cancel a FuboTV subscription?’ Here we have tried to state on how you can cancel either a paid or free trial FuboTV subscription through Roku, Apple TV, iOS device etc.
How to cancel a subscription on FuboTV:
For FuboTV cancel subscription, you must visit on fubo.tv and then ‘Sign In’ to the açcount.
Click the ‘Profile’ icon. Choose ‘My Account’, then Subscription and Billing. Select to cancel subscription and ‘Confirm’. One can also perform this similar step on ‘How to cancel FuboTV subscription on Android?’.
The steps are:
- Open browser and visit fubo.tv:
Open browser and visit fubo.tv:
- Hit on ‘Sign In’
Now, you must click on ‘Sign In’ button which is on the right upper corner on the screen.
- Enter the required credentials:
On the next step, enter required credentials such as the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’.
- Select on ‘Sign In’ tab:
Tap on the tab of ‘Sign In’.
- Choose your ‘Profile’
Then choose your profile account.
- Hit the ‘Profile’ icon and select on ‘My Account’ tab:
The ‘Profile’ icon will be on the right upper corner of the browsing window.
- Select on ‘Subscription & Billing’
You must select the option on ‘Subscription & Billing’ which you will get on the left of the displaying screen below the ‘Account’ button.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’:
The cancel subscription option will be either on top or bottom of the screen.
- Select on ‘Cancel My Trial’
Lastly, select the button on ‘Cancel My Trial’ and ‘Yes, end trial’ button.
Note: In case, you notice a pop-up prompting to click on the ‘Complete cancellation’ and not on ‘Pause subscription’.
A page on confirmation will be displayed on the screen which states that you have cancelled the subscription successfully.
How to cancel the subscription to FuboTV on Roku TV:
To cancel subscription FuboTV on Roku TV follow the below steps:
- Turn on Roku TV and click ‘Home’ option:
At first, turn your ‘Roku TV’ On and click the button on ‘Home’ on the remote with a home logo.
- Hover to ‘FuboTV’ app:
Now, hover to the application on ‘Fubo TV’ and click on Star (*) option on the remote.
- Click on ‘Manage Subscription’
In this step, you must click on the ‘Manage Subscription’ section.
- Select on ‘Cancel Subscription’:
Then, on the Manage Subscription you must select on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
- Again hit on ‘Cancel Subscription’:
Once again you must hit on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Select on ‘Done’: Lastly,
select on ‘Done’ button to complete the process of cancellation. You will get a confirming message that the FuboTV subscription is cancelled successfully.
How do I cancel my subscription to FuboTV on the Roku website:
Here are the steps you must perform to cancel FuboTV subscription on the website of Roku:
- Visit on Roku’s website and then ‘Sign In’:
At first visit the website of Roku at my.roku.com and then ‘Sign In’ to the account, the sign in button will be at the right upper corner of the page.
- Click on ‘My Account’
Next, once you get signed in, click the tab on ‘My Account’.
- Select ‘Manage your subscriptions’ option:
Then, select the option on ‘Manage your subscriptions’ which is under ‘Manage Account’ tab located at lower left of the screen.
- Look for FuboTV:
In the next step, you are redirected to the page of ‘My Subscriptions’, where you will see the channels that are subscribed from where you must search for the FuboTV.
- Select ‘Unsubscribe’ button:
Now when you get FuboTV, select the button on ‘Unsubscribe’ which will be just right to the FuboTV.
- Tap on ‘Yes’
Lastly, tap the ‘Yes’ option to complete the procedure.
How to cancel FuboTV subscriptions on Apple TV:
Below mentioned are the points one must perform on FuboTV subscription cancellation on Apple TV:
- Turn ‘On’ Apple TV, and press on ‘Home’ button:
In the first step, you must turn your Apple TV ‘On’ and then press the button of ‘Home’ on the Apple TV remote.
- Move to the ‘Settings’ section:
Next, you need to move to the ‘Settings’ section by swiping on the remote.
- Click on the ‘Users and Accounts’ tab:
Then you must click the tab on ‘Users and Accounts’.
- Choose your ‘Account’
Now, you need to choose your account which you can see on the top of your page.
- Tap on ‘Subscriptions’:
After this, you must tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
- Select FuboTV:
Next, you must select FuboTV from the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ section which lies at the bottom of the ‘Account’ Page.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription:
Then click on the ‘Cancel subscription button which is at the bottom of the displaying screen about the ‘About Subscriptions and Privacy’ tab.
- Hit on the ‘Confirm’ option
At last, you need to hit the option on ‘Confirm’. After a while, the confirmation message will be prompted which will state that the subscription on FuboTV cancellation is successfully completed.
Note: Remember that this process will work only if the FuboTV is purchased through an Apple account.
How to cancel a FuboTV subscription on iPhone or an iOS device:
For FuboTV subscription cancellation on iOS or iPhone then you must follow the below points step by step:
- Go to ‘Settings’ on the iOS device (iPhone or iPad) and click on the gear icon.
- Select on the Apple ID.
- Then, click on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Next, hit on the ‘FuboTV’ tab.
- Now, select the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
- On the final step, tap on ‘Confirm’. A confirmation text will be prompted that the FuboTV has been canceled successfully.
FuboTV Cancellation Policy:
- On FuboTV trial cancellation, once your subscription is canceled, you can continue to access it till the period of free trial ends when signed up via the Roku account. But on signing up with the FuboTV website you won’t be able to access FuboTV anymore.
- On FuboTV paid plan, after cancellation, you can still access it till the current cycle of the billing period ends.
- No refund on partial months or prepaid service.
Hence, by following any of the above mentioned methods depending on the device which you had used to subscribe to FuboTV, you can easily cancel your FuboTV subscription. For any confirmation on your cancellation, you can contact FuboTV’s customer support team by dialling at 844-551-1005, their office hours are from 9:00a.m – 10p.m EST.