Brief on Norton Antivirus:
- Norton is known to be the People’s Antivirus software for it has the security program which is mostly preferred all over the world.
- It promotes the plans as per requirement. Since the threats are increasing to be more dangerous, Norton is adding more new tools and features which perform in ensuring your device to be protected from new malware threats.
- Once it gets installed on your device you can execute online transactions, exchange data, surfing the internet, etc safely.
- Norton with the auto-renewal subscription will make sure to protect your device always.
- The auto-renewal subscription of Norton renews the subscription one month before the date of expiration.
- Payments are made through your credit card automatically which was used by you at the time of purchasing the subscription for the first time.
- But if you do not wish to auto-renew the subscription of Norton antivirus then you can go for the cancellation of the Norton subscription which will disable the plan of Norton auto-renewal.
So if you are looking to Cancel Norton then here you are at the right stop. Through this blog you will get to know about ‘How to cancel my Norton account’. Let us read this blog till its crux.
Points to know:
Some of the points that you need to know on cancelling the Norton subscription are as follows:
- When you subscribe for a plan and have not canceled it the way you had subscribed for it then that particular plan will get automatically renewed as you have already agreed with the permission.
- When subscribed for the trial period and choose to cancel, then ensure that you have taken the risk to lose altogether the contents on trial.
- Make sure to cancel the subscription manually 24 hours before your trial period expires.
How to cancel Norton subscription on Computer through its website:
The steps that you need to follow are stated below:
- Visit the official website of Norton Antivirus:
Firstly, launch the PC and visit the Norton antivirus official website through the preferred web browser.
- Homepage of Norton will appear:
When you visit the website, the homepage of Norton will be displayed on your screen.
- Move to ‘My Norton’ section:
Next, you must move to the My Norton section which is at the right upper side of the screen.
- Enter the Email Address:
Now, enter the Email Address registered with the account.
- Fill your account ‘Password’:
Then, fill the correct account ‘Password’.
- Tap on ‘Login’ option:
On next, tap the option on ‘Login’.
- Get redirected to the Norton Profile:
Next, you will get redirected to ‘Norton Profile’ section.
- Hit the ‘My Account’ button:
Now, hit the button on ‘My Account’.
- ‘Subscription Page’ will be displayed:
After this, the page of subscription will be shown on screen.
- Move to ‘Auto-renewal’ option:
Then, you must move to the option on ‘Auto-renewal’.
- Click to turn ‘Off’:
Now, click on the button to turn it ‘Off’.
- Select the button on ‘Confirm’:
Lastly, you need to select the ‘Confirm’ button to cancel the subscription successfully.
If the plan gets renewed automatically then you must ask to get a refund. For this you require to fill the form on refund and then the team of Norton will begin accordingly with the process on refund. Remember that for a refund you need to ask to get a refund from Norton within 60 days from the cancellation period.
How to cancel Norton on the iPhone/iPad:
Here are the steps required that you need to perform are as follows:
- Go to ‘Settings’:
At first, you need to go to your ‘Settings’ application.
- Click on ‘Name’ icon:
Then, click the icon of your ‘Name’.
- Hit on ‘Subscriptions’:
Next, hit the tab on ‘Subscriptions’.
(If the tab is not seen automatically, then you must click on the iTunes & App Store section).
- Tap on ‘Apple ID’:
Now, tap on the button of ‘Apple ID’.
- View and Sign In on Apple ID:
On next, you need to view and then Sign In on the Apple ID.
- Scroll to ‘Subscriptions’ section:
In the next step, you must scroll to the section of ‘Subscriptions’.
- Hit the ‘Norton’ subscription button:
Then, you must hit on the ‘Norton’ subscription, the one that you wish to cancel.
- Select on ‘Cancel’:
Lastly, select on the ‘Cancel’ tab to complete the process on cancellation.
How do I cancel my Norton Security on Android device:
In order to cancel the subscription of Norton Antivirus on an Android device then you must know that simply deleting the app won’t cancel the subscription. For this you must follow the below steps:
- Launch ‘Google Play Store’ on your Android device:
To begin with you must launch ‘Google Play Store’ on the Android device.
- Tap on ‘Menu’:
Next, tap on the ‘Menu’ section.
- Navigate to ‘Subscriptions’ tab:
Then, navigate directly to the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Select on ‘Norton Security’ subscription:
Now, select on the ‘Norton Security’ subscription the one that you are looking to cancel.
- Click on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button:
At last, you click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ and follow the instructions as per directed.
Thus, once the subscription is removed from the Google Play Store, the subscription will get cancelled and it won’t renew anymore.
How to cancel Norton subscription on Mac:
To Comcast Norton cancelled subscription, you need to perform the following:
- Open ‘Mac App Store’:
Firstly, go to your Mac App Store and click to open.
- Hit on the ‘Name’:
Next, hit on the ‘Name’ tab which is situated below the sidebar.
- Tap on ‘View Information’ button:
Then, tap the button on ‘View Information’ on the top of the displayed screen.
- Sign In’ to the account (if needed):
Now, you may need to ‘Sign In’ to the account on Norton.
- Scroll until you get the ‘Subscriptions’ option:
On next to it, scroll below till you reach the option on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select on the ‘Manage’ button:
After that, select the button on ‘Manage’ to make the cancellation.
- Click on ‘Edit’:
Next, click on the ‘Edit’ option which is beside the App.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab:
Lastly, you must tap the tab on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Use the same ID and Username which you have used to set the subscription so as to manage subscription when it is needed. It differs from the Android ID or Apple ID that you set up.
If you forget the Password, make sure to contact the App for any help or for resetting the Password.
How to cancel Norton free trial subscription on PayPal:
The steps to cancel Norton subscription are described as follows:
- To start, Log In to the PayPal account via the official website @www.paypal.com.
- Hit on ‘Settings’ near the ‘Logout’ button.
- Tap on ‘Payments’ from the ‘Menu’ section.
- Select on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ tab from the dashboard of ‘Automatic Payments’.
- Click on the ‘Norton Security’ so as to cancel.
- A page of ‘Confirmation’ will be displayed on the screen.
- Select on the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ option to cancel making any payments on Norton subscription.
- At last, hit on the ‘Done’ button on the page of verification to complete the procedure on cancellation.