In today’s time, Zoom has played the role of a life preserver for multiple businesses in recent times. This application for video conferencing is seen to be adopted by individuals all over the globe including schools, regular folks who wish to connect with family and friends, etc. The service of Zoom’s free version is somewhat limited. Thereby it forces people to get registered with Zoom’s premium service.
But if you have the subscription to the Zoom Premium version but now you do not want to continue it and wish to cancel the subscription, you can do so. Same as many of the services which are subscription-based needs to opt-out from the subscription manually so as it is with Zoom subscription. And if failed in doing so your credit card will continue to get charged.
So here through this page, we bring to you the steps on ‘How to cancel Zoom Subscription’. We advise you to read this blog till the end.
What are the subscription types on Zoom?
When said on types of Zoom subscription, one can find that it has two versions in its video-conferencing application, one is free and the other one is paid.
- The ‘Basic’ or free version on Zoom has a time limit for meetings of 40 minutes, even though one-by-one meetings are unlimited. The number of participants is limited to 100 people. In addition to this, you won’t be able to record the meetings.
- Whereas the ‘Pro’ or paid version enables considerable tiers, and the restrictions that are imposed as free users could be lifted. It is that the Pro or premium versions need a monthly charge and the amount that is to be charged as a subscription fee will get automatically charged at the beginning of each current billing cycle.
Requirements to cancel Zoom subscription and Zoom tan membership
You need to include the below information which will help you in the cancellation of your Zoom subscription:
- Full name of the member
- Contact Number
- Email Address
- User ID
- Address of Billing
- State/Region/ Province
- Postal Code/ ZIP Code
- Last four(4) digits of the Card
- Reason for the cancellation
- Amount last charged
- Date of the last charged
How to cancel your Zoom Subscription
In order to cancel a Zoom subscription, you need to follow the steps below which are somewhat easy.
- Launch Zoom
The first step, to begin with, is to launch the Zoom application on your device.
- Select the ‘Profile’ icon
Once you launch the Zoom window, select the icon of ‘Profile’ which is at the right top corner. A drop-down list will appear with a varied range of options.
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ tab
In the next step, tap the tab on Settings or you can even click the icon on cog which is just below the profile picture. It will launch the window on Zoom Settings.
- Hit the ‘Profile’ tab
Then, hit the Profile button at the left of the displayed screen.
- Click on the ‘Change my Subscription’ option
In the next step, click the option labeled Change my subscription.
- You will be prompted to the Zoom website
Now, the web browser will get launched, and then it will be directed to the website of Zoom they will prompt to fill in the Zoom Username and the Password.
- You will be taken to Billing Section
Once you are logged in then you need to navigate to the Billing tab under the Zoom Profile section. Here, all the Zoom plans that you are subscribed to will get listed. All information will get displayed plan-wise, like the period on billing, the date of invoice, and the amount and status of the current plan.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription
Lastly, select the Cancel subscription tab at the right of the screen. A pop-up text to confirm the cancellation will be prompted. Hit again the cancel subscription button to confirm the Zoom cancel subscription.
How to cancel Zoom Tan subscription:
The steps to cancel Zoom Tan Subscription via Webform are as follows:
- To start with, go to https://my.zoomtan.com/cancel/prompt from the preferred web browser on your device.
- Enter the information that is needed in the appropriate fields.
- Next, select the Lookup Account.
- Then, tap on the ‘Cancellation request’ tab.
- Lastly, make sure to retain the confirmation emails or numbers that are provided to you for future records.