Want to learn ‘How to cancel DSTV Now’ or searching for an answer on ‘I want to cancel my DSTV subscription?’
Then read this blog till the end of this page to find the ultimate solution.
DSTV is a popular entertainment source in and across South Africa. At present, there are about 12M DSTV subscribers. Yet if you are here to cancel the subscription, you can do it anytime whenever there is a need.
How to cancel DSTV
DSTV cancellation in South Africa could be attained by visiting or dialing the DSTV cancellation numbers to acquire guidance from its customer service team. They might provide a form on DSTV cancellation that is required to be filled for canceling.
Below are some of the methods that can be used by the customers depending on how they signed in.
How to cancel DSTV subscription on iPhone & iPad device
In order to cancel the active subscription on an iOS device, to steps required to follow are:
Go to Settings on your device.
In the next step, open Apple ID by clicking on the account user’s name.
Next to the Profile section, select Subscriptions.
Search for the desired subscription i.e DSTV and tap on it.
Then, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription option.
Confirm canceling the subscription by clicking the ‘Cancel’ option and it will be completed.
The other means to cancel is through Apple App Store.
The steps on how to cancel a DSTV installation subscription via Apple Store are:
Open Apple App Store and click on the ‘Account’ tab.
Hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
Choose ‘DSTV’ to cancel.
Then tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’.
How to cancel my DSTV subscription on Android
Following are the steps required to cancel DSTV on Android:
- Open Google Play Store on the device.
- Tap on the hamburger menu near the search tab.
- Tap on the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Click on the ‘DSTV’ Subscription to cancel.
- Now, hit the button on ‘Cancel Subscription.
- The team might ask the reason behind canceling the subscription. Select any of the options. If you want, you can decline to reply to the following question.
How to cancel DSTV on PayPal
Users can directly cancel the DSTV subscription via a PayPal account on the PayPal platform. So the points one must follow are:
- First, sign in to the PayPal account.
- Next, click on ‘Settings’ from the upper side of the account page.
- Hit on the ‘Payments’ tab.
- Select the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ tab.
- Now, choose ‘DSTV’, from the listed option under the section of ‘Automatic Payments.
- At last, select the button on ‘Cancel’ and it will be done.
How to perform DSTV cancel the subscription through an Email
To cancel the subscription by sending an email, the steps one must follow are:
- Open the Email.
- Furnish the relevant details of your account.
- Deliver the reason for canceling the subscription and make a request to cancel.
- Then, send the composed email to the DSTV official email address and also log in to the account to verify if the cancellation has been initiated successfully.
How to cancel my DSTV subscription via Website
In case the app on DSTV is not available, you can directly visit the website to cancel.
So the steps one must follow are:
- Visit the website of DSTV at http://www.dstv.com on any device used by you.
- Next, log in to the DSTV Account.
- Navigate to the Account section.
- Tap on ‘Billings’ or any similar options to locate the DSTV subscription.
- Finally, select the ‘Cancel’ option to finish.
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330