Having done with the Udemy subscription or have questions like ‘Can I cancel Udemy courses subscription?’ Here we are to answer all the doubtful queries regarding Udemy course cancellation methods.
Through this article members will learn the leading methods for canceling Udemy course subscriptions when the need arises.
How to cancel a Udemy course on an iOS device
For canceling Udemy on iPhone or iPad the steps one must follow are:
Go to the application of ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Account name’.
Open ‘Subscriptions’ section. If you do not find this section then you can click on the option iTunes & Appstore.
Click on Apple ID. Further, View Apple ID and sign in to the account by entering the relevant details.
By scrolling down locate the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
In the next step, click on ‘Udemy’ the subscription, one is looking to cancel.
At last, hit ‘Cancel’ to complete.
How do I cancel Udemy through Android?
In order to cancel the subscription on Android the steps we must follow are:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Then clicking on the menu icon move to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Now, choose ‘Udemy’ the subscription you need to cancel.
- At last, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and finish the procedure by following the directed prompts.
How to cancel Udemy subscription on Mac Computer
Here are the steps to follow:
- Firstly, open Mac App Store,
- Tap on ‘User Name’ which is bottom of the sidebar.
- Click on ‘View Information’ located on the upper side of the displayed page, and sign in to the Udemy account.
- Next, by scrolling to the following page, locate and tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Hit the ‘Manage’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Edit’ near the ‘Udemy Online Video’ subscription and further choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button to finish.
How to perform Udemy cancel a course on PayPal
The points one requires to follow for canceling an Udemy subscription are as follows:
Step1: At first, go to www.paypal.com and then log in to the PayPal account.
Step2: Select on ‘Settings’ option near the option on logout.
Step3: Click on ‘Payments’ and then hit on the ‘Manage Automatic Payments’ option in the dashboard of Automatic Payments.
Step4: From the list of merchants shown, select ‘Udemy Online’ subscription to cancel the subscription.
Step5: Now, tap on the ‘Cancel Automatic Payments’ button to affirm the desire to cancel the subscription to Udemy and stop making the payments to this platform.
Step6: Lastly, tap on the ‘Done’ tab in order to obtain the cancellation of the subscription successfully.
How to cancel Udemy course via the website
Here are the steps on how to cancel the subscription:
- To start with, visit the official website at Udemy Online courses.
- Next, fill in the relevant details to log in to the Udemy account.
- Now, click on the menu and locate any one of these options: ‘Billing’, ‘Manage Account, ‘Payment’, ‘Subscription’, or ‘Settings’
- Finally, follow the prompted instructions to finish.
How do I perform Udemy cancel the subscription through an Email?
To cancel Udemy subscription via email are as follows:
- Go to the email application.
- Next, write an email, requesting to cancel the subscription on the Udemy platform.
- Provide the required information and details that are connected to the account on Udemy.
- Also, specify a cancellation reason (if desired).
- Once it is done, then forward the email to the Udemy official email address and wait for their response.
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330