Chegg is an American public marketed teaching company that is primarily established at Santa Clara, in California.
Chegg provides its members with textbooks on rentals both in physical and digital form, home assignments, online tuition classes, scholarships offers and various other features on student assistance.
But if you feel like you do not need these services anymore and want to cancel Chegg subscription, as you are paying the bills and invoices as the subscription fees from your pockets, making it empty at something which you hardly use.
However, you can go through this article to get an idea on ‘How to cancel a Chegg subscription’ if you wish to do so depending on the devices that you used at the time of subscription and through various methods.
How To Cancel My Chegg Membership For Both Free Trial And Paid Membership
The various techniques to cancel Chegg membership is described below:
i. Cancel My Chegg Subscription Via Online Through Its Official Website
- From your preferred web browser visit to the official website of Chegg company @chegg.com to cancel your Chegg membership.
- Now, ‘Sign In’ into the Chegg membership account with the required credentials.
- Next, navigate to the settings on ‘My Account’.
- Now select the ‘Orders’ section.
- Click on to the ‘Subscription’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Cancel Subscription’ following the Chegg app, the one you wish to end.
- Provide the reason for your cancellation.
You will receive a confirmation email on the cancellation of your Chegg subscription from the company.
Even after your cancellation on Chegg monthly subscription, you will be allowed to get access to the app services and features until your cycle on billing ends.
ii. Cancel Chegg Study Subscription Over Phone
To make any changes or cancel your Chegg subscription, it always seems easy to cancel over the phone.
You can dial the Chegg number to cancel subscription @1-855-868-1054 to talk directly to the representative of the Customer care support service. Provide the rep with all the details and information required for Chegg’s study to cancel membership.
iii. How To Cancel My Chegg Study Membership On iPhone
In order to cancel membership on Chegg you need to follow the below steps:
At first, go to the iTunes app or to the app Settings on your iPad or iPhone.
Click on your name tab to get access to your Apple ID account.
Now, click on the top of your display screen at the Apple ID.
To open your Apple ID, you need to Sign In with your Apple account ID.
Then, click the ‘View Apple ID’ section.
Search for the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and then click on it.
Now, click on Subscription-Manage and then choose your subscription that you want to cancel as a ‘Chegg Study’.
Turn the ‘Auto-Renewal’ button to ‘Off’.
Tap on Save or on Done option.
For any device-specific query to manage your subscriptions, you can directly visit the Apple customer support sheet.
iv. How To Cancel Subscription On Chegg Study When Your Subscription Is Made On Mobile Through Google Play
To cancel your Chegg subscription on Mobile, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
Firstly, you can visit either from the website of Google Play @play.google.com or through the Settings on your Android mobile, go to your Google Play Account.
Now in your ‘Settings’ section, select the ‘Subscriptions’ option.
Then click on the ‘Chegg’ app.
Tap at the ‘Cancel’ button and then confirm your cancellation on Chegg subscription.
How To Cancel Your Chegg Tutors Membership
The procedure to cancel Chegg Tutor membership differs a bit than other Chegg subscriptions because here you have to deal with the number of teaching minutes in sets.
Thereby, to cancel Chegg Tutor subscriptions go through the below points:
- From your selected browser get ‘Sign in’ your Chegg membership account.
- Then go to the settings on ‘My Account’.
- Now, click on the ‘Orders’ button.
- Next, in your Subscription tab, tap on the ‘Edit Plan’ option which is adjacent to the ‘Chegg Tutor’ plan.
- Then, make changes in your Chegg Tutor subscription to the option on a pay as you go in order to get stop your recurring payment.
- But if your tutoring period remains unused at the time of cancellation, the access to the tutoring minutes gets lost and then you can ask for a Chegg cancellation subscription refund. Compose an email to the Chegg company by making a request so that they replace the left tutorial minutes or refund back your payment to your account.
How To Cancel Chegg Free Trial Membership
Chegg offers a 1 month of free trial to its members. If you are thinking to cancel the Chegg free trial, you can follow any of the above-mentioned procedure depending on from where you made your subscription, but make sure to cancel the Chegg account free trial within the trial period before the billing cycle begins, so that you would not get the charge to pay Chegg subscription fee.
How To Cancel A Chegg Membership Via DoNotPay
The ‘DoNotPay’ app helps to cancel the membership with Chegg with less time and effort. In order to cancel your Chegg study subscription through DoNotPay, then you need to follow the below-described points:
- Go to the DoNotPay app on your web browser or you can download the app in the iOS version from the Apple Store for free.
- Click on the ‘Find Hidden Money’ option.
- Now, enter the service name in the blank field as ‘Chegg’ as the one which you wish to cancel.
A notification with confirmation mail will be sent to you on your registered email, on successful completion of the cancellation of Chegg subscription.
Hence, you can manipulate any of the above-described methods to cancel your Chegg subscription and even if you can’t cancel Chegg membership, then for further assistance contact @customersupportpage of Chegg.