Want to learn ‘How do you cancel a Paramount Plus subscription?’ Yes, you can. Through this blog, you can surely learn that.
Paramount Plus belongs to a prominent streaming platform that has been initiated as CBS All Access. Then it had endured a change in its name when the ‘Paramount CBS’, the one parent company considerably improved its functional content.
But in case you are one of the subscribers of Paramount Plus and now wish to cancel the subscription on it, then you can go for the cancellation process from any of the devices through which you are watching the channel.
How to cancel Paramount Plus via web
If a subscription on Paramount Plus is done through a browser, gaming console, or smart TV then you can cancel it through the web browser.
The steps to follow are:
Step1: At first, open the Paramount Plus on the web browser and then sign in to the account in case you have not logged in earlier through your device.
Step2: Next, click on the ‘Profile Name’ which is at the right top of the page.
Step3: In the next step, hit the ‘Account’ option from the drop-down list.
Step4: Now, select the section on ‘Subscription & Billing’.
Step5: Then, tap on the ‘Cancel Subscription button.
Step6: At last, click the option on ‘Yes, Cancel’ to confirm the cancellation.
How do I cancel my Paramount Plus Subscription on iPhone or iPad device
To cancel Paramount Plus when subscribed through Apple App Store, then you require to cancel via the iOS device.
Here are the steps that you must follow:
- Firstly, go to the ‘Settings’ application on your iOS device.
- Next, click on the name icon which is at top of the displayed screen.
- In the next step, hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Now, on a section of Active, click on ‘Paramount +’.
- Then, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Finally, hit the ‘Confirm’ tab for the cancellation.
How to cancel Paramount Plus free trial on an Android device
When subscribed on Paramount Plus through Google Play Store, then you can go for the cancellation procedure on a similar platform.
The points to perform are:
- Open the app on Google Play Store on the Android device.
- Select the ‘Account profile’ which is located in the upper right.
- Next, click the section on ‘Payment & Subscriptions’.
- Choose on ‘Paramount +’ option.
- In the next step, hit on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option and then simply perform the instructions on your screen for the subscription cancellation.
How to do Paramount Plus cancel a subscription on an Apple TV device
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to cancel the service:
- Firstly, navigate to the ‘Settings’ application on the Apple TV device.
- Click on ‘Users & Accounts’ section.
- Next, select the ‘Account’ tab.
- Now, hit on ‘Subscriptions’ button.
- Then on the Active section, click on the ‘Paramount +’ option.
- Finally, choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ and further hit on ‘Confirm’ for the cancellation.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
The steps you must follow are:
- To begin with, move to the ‘Home Screen’ page by using the remote.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Paramount Plus’ icon and hit the button on ‘Star’.
- Next, choose the ‘Manage Subscriptions’ section.
- Then, select on ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and also confirm the cancellation of the subscription.
How to cancel Paramount Plus subscription through Amazon Fire TV
In order to cancel the subscription the steps you need to follow are:
- To begin with, first, navigate to the web browser at Amazon.com.
- Click on ‘Account & Lists’ and then tap the section on ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’.
- In the next step, hit on the ‘Manage Subscription’ tab which is next to the ‘Paramount +’.
- Next, select the provided link which is under the ‘Manage Your Prime Video Channels’ tab.
- Now, under ‘Prime Video Channels’, locate the option on ‘Paramount +’.
- Then finally, select the button on ‘Cancel Channel’ and further click on ‘Confirm’.
Hence, that’s all on Paramount Plus subscription cancellation, and hope you find it beneficial.