PlayStation is a prominent brand of video games that have been developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It plays up five video game consoles, line controllers, a media center, and various magazines.
The PlayStation Plus is a subscription-based platform that is on PlayStation Network which confers the users to access discounts, game demos, premium downloadable topics, and beta game versions.
But in case you are looking for ‘How to cancel PlayStation Now’ then you have stopped at the right page. In this blog, we shall guide you on PlayStation Subscription cancellation.
How to cancel PlayStation Now
To cancel the active subscriptions in the account on PlayStation you can do it by simply turning off ‘Auto-Renew’ Settings.
Let’s have a look at the methods of cancellation that you can prefer.
How to cancel a PlayStation subscription through Phone
- At first, dial the Customer service phone number of PlayStation at 877-971-7669
- In the next step, make a request to the rep in order to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel PlayStation Subscription Online
To cancel my PlayStation Plus Subscription online, here are the steps you must follow
First, go to the official website of the company.
In the next step, ‘Sign In’ with the required credentials to the account.
Next, navigate to the ‘Account Management section.
Now, select ‘Subscription’ from the provided menu to the left of the screen.
Finally, hit the button on ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew’ which is located near the tab of subscription that you desire to cancel, and also confirm your cancellation.
Thus the process of cancellation has been completed successfully.
How to cancel subscriptions on Playstation through PS4
The steps to cancel PlayStation Now through PS4 have been stated below:
- To start with, first ‘Sign In’ to the PlayStation Network, with your username and account password.
- Next, directly move to the ‘Settings’ section.
- From there, click on the ‘Account Management tab.
- In the next step, navigate to the ‘Account Information section.
- Now, choose the subscription you wish to cancel i.e ‘PlayStation Subscriptions’.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew’ option, the one on which you want to cancel the subscription.
How to cancel a PlayStation Network subscription on PS3
Here are the steps that one must follow for the cancellation of the subscription:
- In the first step, choose ‘PlayStation Network’.
- Next, click the section on ‘Account Management.
- Now, hit the option on ‘Transaction Management.
- In the next step, tap on the ‘Services List’ button.
- Then, choose the option on ‘Playstation Now subscription.
- At last, click the button on ‘Cancel Automatic Renewal’ and confirm the cancellation.
To cancel PlayStation Now subscription can be initially in a straightforward manner. You can follow any of the above-mentioned methods whichever feels suited to you.
Simply keep in mind that you are required to cancel the subscription prior to 24 hours from the due date of payment, otherwise you may get charged, in case you are late. Thereby relying on the time length of the subscription, the price could be pretty heavy.
Hope this blog helps you throughout the process of cancellation.Want To Cancel Or Refund
Call Now: +1-803-639-8556