Spark Energy is the largest supplier of energy. The bases are in Texas, US, serving people with natural gas and electricity for a long period of 15 years.
As time passes, Spark Energy has rooted its strength up to numerous states which is over 1M users. The consumption for different users varies similarly the prices also vary.
If the rates fluctuate in some cases, this might garner users to opt out of the services. On this platform, users will get to learn how they can cancel the Spark Energy services.
How do I cancel my Spark Energy Account?
In order to access the services at Spark Energy you need to purchase a subscription. Due to growth and development, nowadays, people were considerably concerned about selecting a better provider for the energy and the contracts they carry upon with the services. In the list of Energy, Spark is able to provide various advantages for users who entered into the subscription.
Check the benefits of acquiring the subscription:-
- The contract arrives with a monthly billing relying on the plan.
- You will receive credits monthly that are utilized to cater for the following billing month.
- There is minimal fluctuation in market price.
- No extra fee is included as all come in a single package.
If you want to register into the account to acquire service from Spark Energy, you need to follow the procedure and submit some personal information along with it.
- Responsibility for the equipment
- Details of the previous energy supplier
- Reason for terminating the power supply
- Personal Details
- Account type either debit or credit
- Select the payment mode.
Before opting for canceling the Spark Energy Account, the following things to keep in mind:
- Request the support team to check for any contracts. If you are in your mid-period of the contract, you might charge fees for early cancellation.
- For accessories like modems, and mobiles if purchased from Spark, check to see whether any monthly payment is pending. Clear all the bills before canceling the account.
- You will receive 30 days after requesting to cancel the service.
- View the terms and policies to learn further information on the period provided.
- You can request to cancel the service on the 30th day and the company will estimate the notification period relying on the services disconnected during the month. The amount to be paid will appear on the account which is actually as to the plan you selected. It might show up as credits or debits.
How to cancel Spark Energy Gas
Spark Energy offers three methods to cancel the direct debit.
- Click spark.co.nz and send a message by clicking Message Us.
- Dial at -800-300-015 customer service number to request cancellation.
- Tap Contact Us and Request a Callback.
- If you are an overseas user, call at the number as per the location.
If you are canceling the account temporarily:-
- Keep the broadband active in such types of cases.
- The reconnection and disconnection fees might vary relying on the contract plan. Payments with interest-free linked to the modem, the payments outstanding will be added to your next bill.
- The plan you are in might not be available after a few days because of price fluctuation.
- Secure the connection by unplugging the computer and modem.
The same process follows for canceling the account services temporarily.
Check if the account is available with Interest-Free Payments. You may also reach customer care to check for the payment with interest-free.
How to cancel Spark Energy Account
Firstly, make sure to check when your contract is going to terminate. The following process will lead you to unsubscribe to Spark Energy Services.
- Pick a new supplier which is best before the contract expires.
- You can renew the services with the previous supplier.
After selecting a new contract, you must know that the service selected is satisfactory and will guide you to opt out of the previous provider. All contracts might not be the same and the same goes with the rules.
Go through the terms so that the cancellation process initiates in a smoother way. Also, be aware of the right of a customer, if a rule is violated so that no difficulties might come your way.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330