Sometimes you only keep paying a monthly subscription on Amazon FreeTime as you do not know how the subscription can be canceled. The process seems too easy and simple and one can cancel it with ease.
If not in a hurry, we have accumulated information for the readers so that they can look through the article. Moreover, you will no longer be required to pay for the subscription anymore.
What is the subscription on Amazon FreeTime Unlimited meant
Before plunging into how you can cancel your subscription to Amazon FreeTime, have a look at what Amazon FreeTime membership means.
The subscription provides more than 13,000 pieces of content for kids at reasonable rates. This includes movies, books, educational apps, and so on for ages three to twelve.
The subscription offered comes with a low fee which is affordable and you can give the device to the child with the perspective that your child will access kid friends shows. Your device will be under parental control limiting screen time and more features.
Though the device is under parental control, still some content might be above their age. This might be one of the cons of the subscription you are currently in.
How do I cancel My Amazon FreeTime Subscription?
There are different reasons to opt-out of the subscription. Like your child is now grown up and you do not want the subscription or you want to save your expenses. Whatever the reasons might be to cancel the Amazon FreeTime subscription, you will get your answers on the page.
The options that you can utilize to cancel the unlimited subscription are: cancel the services on different gadgets or from Fire tablet directly. You can also cancel the subscription online without a device.
Let’s have a look at the procedures to cancel Amazon FreeTime Membership.
Amazon FreeTime Cancel Subscription on Fire Tablet
You can cancel your subscription on Fire Tablet, follow the steps below:
- First, install Amazon FreeTime on the Tab.
- Then, click on “Parent Settings”.
- Next, tap the option “Manage Content and Subscription”.
- After that, you will be asked for the password of the parental lock. Next, click on “OK”.
- Now, head to the option “Manage Subscription Content”.
- Lastly, tap on the option “Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime Unlimited”.
Canceling the subscription to Amazon FreeTime Online
In case you do not have a tablet to cancel the subscription, try the online option. The steps involved to remove the subscription online are as follows:
- Click the link at https://parents.amazon.com/subscription/manage-subscription.
- Then type the login credentials and click the Sign in button.
- Tap the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Moving to the menu, select the motive for canceling.
- Now tap on the “Submit and Confirm Cancellation” option to complete the process.
If still you are facing an issue with canceling your membership try calling -1-866-216-1072 customer service.
How to cancel Amazon FreeTime Without a Device
Here are a few steps to eliminate the subscription without a device:-
- Visit the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page using a browser.
- Tap on the Continue option.
- Next, select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Now, tap the “Yes, go to cancellation page” option.
- Choose the reason and tap on the Submit button.
The procedure for canceling online and without a device constitutes similar techniques. With this process, you can also cancel your subscription using your computer.
Amazon FreeTime Cancel Charge
For Prime members, monthly charges are $2.99 and $4.99 for non-Prime members. There is a package amount of $83 annually for subscribers with Prime and non-prime users charges is $119.
What happens if I cancel the subscription to Amazon FreeTime
After you have canceled the membership what happens? Is there anything accessible after the process or not?
- Refunds will be processed to your account after completion of the cancellation procedure.
- You cannot access content once the subscription is canceled.
- If you have included any content to your kid’s profile it will be accessible.
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198