If you are looking to cancel the Amazon Kids+ which was formerly known as Amazon FreeTime subscription, you have come to the right place. Amazon Kids+ offers a vast library of kid-friendly content, but if you no longer wish to proceed with the subscription this guide will help you through the cancellation procedure.
In this comprehensive guide, we will deal with how to cancel Amazon Kids+ and provide solutions to common queries regarding the cancellation strategy.
How do I cancel my Amazon Kids+ Plus Subscription?
To cancel the Amazon Kids+ Plus Subscription you can pick one from the two options according to your preferences, either cancel using the website or on the app.
Amazon Kids Plus Subscription Cancellation on the Website
You can discontinue the Amazon Kids services on the official webpage and here are the steps to be followed:-
- Click on the Amazon link and use the login info to enter the homepage associated with the Kids Plus subscription.
- Next, tap on “Account & Lists” moving to choose “Your Account” tab.
- After that, scroll to the section “Digital content and devices”, and tap on “Manage content and devices”.
- In the following window, tap on the “Your Subscriptions” option. Here, you will notice a list of the subscriptions that are marked active.
- Proceed to locate the Amazon Kids+ membership in the list and hit the “Actions” tab next to it.
- Now, tap on the “Cancel Subscription.” Go through the instructions confirming the cancellation of the subscription.
Canceling the Amazon Kids Plus on the App
- If you have the subscription then you must have the Amazon Kids app already installed on the device. Just click on it.
- In case you have registered to the account you can continue by tapping the Login tab.
- As you enter the homepage you will see three horizontal lines, tap on it. Next, pick the “Your Account” tab to get the details of the subscription.
- Next, tap on “Memberships & Subscriptions” to manage the subscriptions.
- Search for the subscription. You want to discontinue the Amazon Kids+ subscription, so click on it.
- Now, hit the Cancel tab and follow the instructions as directed on the screen.
- **Cancel Subscription:** Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and follow the prompts to confirm your cancellation.
When you cancel the Amazon Kids+ subscription, you will generally have access to the service till the end of the current billing cycle. Be aware of the billing period to evade unwanted payments.
Remember that canceling the Amazon Kids Plus subscription implies that your child will lose access to all the content incorporated in the subscription. If you change your mind later, you can resubscribe at any time
If you cancel the monthly package, Amazon will offer you a prorated refund of the membership fee using the mode you picked while paying for the subscription.
You might not get any refunds in case you opt out of the prepaid service acquired while purchasing the Amazon gadget, Amazon Kids, or Amazon Kids Plus.
As we are the end of the note, a few points to take note of on discontinuing the Amazon Kids Subscription:-
- The availability of the cancellation choice might vary depending on the location and the device you are employing. It’s normally accessible through the Amazon website or the app.
- If you have subscribed to Amazon Kids+ through third-party merchandise, such as an app store, the cancellation procedure will be carried out using the platform of a third party.
- After canceling Amazon Kids+, you can again subscribe at any time in the near future if you want to regain access to the content.
There is no such hard and fast rule set for cancellation. Still, some users might face issues with canceling the subscription. So, this guide can help you to opt out of the services. Before removing the subscription check the details and billing cycle to guarantee a smooth cancellation experience. If you have any queries or issues, Amazon’s customer support is there to attend you.Are You Searching For An Expert’s Help To Guide You With The Cancel
Call Now:- +1-843-419-7964