Xcel Energy is a company offering customers natural gas, electricity, and renewable energy. According to reports more than 3.5M users are supplied with electricity and 2M users with natural gas.
The company benefits people with numerous plans while entering into the contract. But if customers do not find the plans beneficial you can make the ultimate decision of canceling your Xcel Energy Account. This thorough guide will assist to take up the appropriate method in order to complete the cancellation procedure.
How do I Xcel Energy Cancel Service Online
Xcel Energy provides an online form to cancel your Xcel Energy account. Make a request by submitting the form on the web, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the cancellation page.
- Next, click on Stop Service and select the service for canceling: Business or Residential.
- For Business: Provide name, email, property address, phone number of the applicant, Billing Number, Job title of applicant, and Legal Business name. For Residential: Provide name, address, email, billing number
- Include the contact details, address, and billing number while filling up the online form.
- Check the form if anything is left out to input in the form.
- Next, submit the request for canceling the service.
- Wait to acquire a response from the company.
Xcel Energy Cancel Autopay
When you subscribe to Xcel Energy service and register to the account in order to receive paperless bills, the Autopay option will be utilized to make your payments faster at the time of billing. But after you opt out of the service, the most important thing to do is to cancel all the paperless billing.
- Visit the current Payment Accounts.
- Choose the account appearing on the dropdown list
- Pick the Delete Account option and confirm the deletion.
What is the time taken for Xcel Energy Cancellation
After you submit the form online, the processing time is completed in a few days. Cancellation of Xcel Energy in May – September takes up much time to process eliminating the account. No extra fees will be included on opting out of the service. Make a request for canceling the service in 60 days but be sure you cannot antecede the date.
While filling online form make sure to answer the star-marked queries so that the receiver might able to help you with your cancellation. Click on the link https://my.xcelenergy.com to head to the Contact Us option and get in touch with the representative.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198