MyFitnessPal is a smartphone application that enables users to track their fitness and diet progress.
But it is seen that they do not constantly keep their people running on treadmills, but on the other hand, it keeps spending their bills.
So if you now want to cancel your MyFitnessPal subscription then here is the guide for you. On this page, we shall discuss the methods on ‘How to cancel MyFitnessPal membership’. Make sure to thoroughly get through this page below.
How to cancel a subscription MyFitnessPal
The application of MyFitnessPal is accessible on Android and iOS devices, which comes up with several policies when we talk about the cancellation of app subscriptions.
Users can employ the below-stated channel so as to cancel MyFitnessPal auto-renew subscription:
- Via website
- On iTunes
- Through Google Play Store
1. How to cancel MyFitnessPal membership via a web browser
One can manage the subscription via the website of MyFitnessPal. The steps to follow are:
Firstly, visit the official website of MyFitnessPal, and then log in to the account of MyFitnessPal.
Next, move to the ‘My Home’ section.
Now, click on the ‘Premium’ tab.
Then, hit on the ‘Subscription Settings’ button.
Lastly, opt-out from the premium by clicking the ‘Off’ tab on the auto-renewal menu.
2. How to cancel MyFitnessPal membership on an iOS device
The steps required on canceling MyFitnessPal membership on an iOS device are:
- At first, go to the ‘Settings’ app on the device.
- Click on ‘iTunes & App Store’ section.
- Now, select ‘Apple ID’ (you may be asked to sign in) and further hit on the ‘View Apple ID’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Manage’.
- At last, disable the auto-renew option on ‘MyFitnessPal’ and confirm your cancellation.
Note: You need to keep in your mind that members usually get charged even if the subscription has been canceled on iTunes Store. Contact the customer support team for assistance.
3. How do I cancel MyFitnessPal membership on an Android device
Google Play Store organizes and manages the subscriptions that have been bought on Android devices.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Navigate to the ‘Subscriptions’ section.
- Click on the ‘MyFitnessPal’ tab.
- Finally, hit on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button which is situated at the bottom.
Hope this guide is helpful for you throughout the subscription cancellation process.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198