Apple Arcade seems like a paradise for every gamer. Owing to its subscription paves the way to more than 200 gaming titles for Apple users.
But what if it does not seem suitable to you? Are you worried about how to get out of the Apple Arcade subscription without any charges and with ease? Whichever the reason may be behind it, if you are looking to cancel Apple Arcade then this blog is just for you. Just make sure to read it till the bottom of this page.
Should I choose for Apple Arcade cancel subscription:
Apple Arcade what happens when you cancel:
Before one moves to cancel an Apple Arcade subscription it is important to be aware that Apple Arcade is not like any other gaming subscription, one cannot transfer the saved data out of the subscription. It implies that when purchasing the game separately, which is also in Apple Arcade, then one needs to start it again.
Stated below are the steps that must be followed for an Apple Arcade subscription canceled depending on the device used.
How to cancel Apple Arcade subscription on iPad:
Following are the steps required for Apple Arcade games to cancel a subscription on an iPad device:-
- First, go to the Main Screen on the iPad device.
- Locate the ‘Settings’ App and click on it.
- Now, the ‘Name’ and ‘Profile’ of the user will be displayed at the top of the window.
- In the next step, click on the name.
- Tap on ‘Subscriptions’, and a list of all the active subscriptions will appear on the screen.
- Next, from the list, click on the ‘Apple Arcade’ section.
- Select on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ tab.
- A pop-up will appear on the page, Hit the ‘Confirm’ button to finish the process of cancellation.
Note: One has access to the games on Apple Arcade till the end of the subscription period.
How do I cancel Apple Arcade on iPhone device:
Here are the steps on how to cancel Apple Arcade on iPhone:-
- Go to the ‘Settings’ App and click on it to open which is on the main screen on an iPhone device.
- The name and profile picture of the account holder will appear on the page.
- Tap on the ‘Name’.
- Select on ‘Subscriptions’ section. All the active subscriptions will appear down.
- Click on the ‘Apple Arcade’ tab.
- Hit the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button.
- Finally, select on ‘Confirm’ option to confirm the subscription cancellation.
How to cancel a subscription to Apple Arcade through Mac:
Users can also cancel the Apple Arcade subscription on Mac in simple and easy steps. Go through the steps on Apple Arcade how to cancel service:
- In the Mac device, go to the ‘App Store’ tab.
- Click on the username, generally located to the left bottom of the page, next to the profile picture.
- Next, tap on ‘View Information’. One can locate this tab at the right top of the screen.
- In the next step, hit on ‘Manage’.
- Now select Apple Arcade subscription under the Manage section.
- At last, click the button on ‘Cancel Subscription’ to complete the cancellation process.
How do I cancel my Apple Arcade subscription on Apple TV:
The steps for Apple Arcade cancellation on Apple TV are as follows:
- Go to the Settings menu on the Apple TV.
- Click on the ‘Select Users and Accounts’ section.
- Tap on the ‘Account’.
- Hit on the ‘Subscriptions’ tab and type the password of the account.
- Select the ‘Apple Arcade’ option.
- Lastly, click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button and confirm.
How to cancel Apple Arcade free trial:
Users not satisfied with the Apple Arcade subscription can choose to go for Apple Arcade and cancel the free trial service before the trial period ends otherwise he/she may need to pay the fee for the subscription. So to skip the charges, one must choose to perform Apple Arcade 3 months free cancel before the period ends for new users from any of the above-mentioned Apple devices that are preferable to escape from unwelcome surprises.
Wrapping Up: How do you cancel Apple Arcade subscription:
Hence, in summing one can surely recognize that the task is quite easy and simple if done by following the points thoroughly. Users with Apple Arcade subscriptions can cancel the subscription by any of the above-mentioned Apple devices or Apple TV; the one seems preferable.Need Help To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-864-613-4198