Udemy offers online courses with subscriptions connecting students to skills required for succeeding. There are top instructors around the globe tutoring millions of students. Users get to learn new skills on Udemy by subscribing to free and paid versions.
This article is about canceling a purchased course on Udemy. If users have any issues or services offered on subscription are not being utilized then they can opt to cancel the course. But the question is how to proceed. Read on to get the answers to your queries.
Can I cancel Udemy Courses:
If you are not satisfied with the Udemy course then you can surely cancel the Udemy Course.
In case you do not use the account much you can cancel the course in Udemy. Here are the steps required to delete your Udemy subscription:
- First and foremost go to your Udemy account and tap the login option using the credentials.
- Next, find the course that you wish to cancel.
- Tap on the ellipses.
- Now, select the option ‘Request a refund’.
With this, you can cancel the subscription and make a refund request.
How to cancel a purchased course on Udemy and get a refund:
The refund on Udemy is approved in 30 days by contacting customer support. You will get the refund in the original mode. Not all purchases are refunded to the account, some might be obtained as credit refunds. The request for a refund should be made on the website. Mobile apps do not accept refund requests.
Go through the steps below:-
- Click on Purchase History.
- Select the course to be refunded.
- You will find the Request Refund option below the title of the course.
- Tap on View all Courses and tap the Request Refund option.
- Now. select the Refund Method. You can opt for credit refunds because here the refunds will be faster than the other payment mode.
- After that, pick the Reason for the refund. The info provided will help Udemy to improve its services.
- Tap the Submit button.
If you are not able to download Udemy on your device, use the web version to log in to the account and do the cancellation procedure.
Some users might receive Udemy gifts which they can return and ask for a refund. Make the refund request to the customer support team to get the refunds.
When you do not receive the services you expected, canceling the Udemy course is the better option for you. The cancellation process is easier and simpler without many rules on it. Mobile app users can also make the refund request not through the app but using the udemy website via browser. Customer support teams are available to assist their customers when they feel the need in resolving any issue on Udemy.Want To Cancel Or Refund?
Call Now: +1-803-380-8330